Passionate about integrating technology and education?
Energized by pushing the boundaries of digital education?
Then your participation in the KINSES2018 EduAwards is a must!
At KIES2018, we will recognize and honor the five most promising start-ups in Asia with KIES EduAwards. The winning start-ups will show how they enhance student outcomes and promote enquiry-based collaborative learning by integrating innovative technologies into the classroom.
The KINSES EduAwards serve as market validation for the vision and impact of education technology start-ups, helping to raise their international profile and inspire new generations of companies to drive innovation. The symposium provides an ideal platform for new businesses to celebrate their success while building connections to media, potential customers and accomplished investors and start-up entrepreneurs.
Benefits of Participation
- Worldwide exposure.
- Opportunity to pitch your start-up to 200+ global attendees from across the spectrum of education.
- Opportunity to meet leading international technology and education publications.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Pre-conference publicity on the KINSES2018 website.
- Onsite publicity via banners/standees at the symposium venue.
- Five shortlisted candidates receive a free registration to the symposium.
- Free invite to the Networking Cocktails and Dinner.
- Opportunity to be a panellist.
- 15th December 2017 - Deadline for application submission.
- 1st February 2018 - Announcement of the five winners on the KIES Website.
An international panel of five eminent education and edtech leaders will assess applications based on the following criteria:
- Innovative technology or technology-enabled business models that make a significant impact on the learning process or in the facilitation of learning delivery. The impact may be in any dimension including better outcomes, greater scale, higher quality at lower prices, and increased access for diverse income groups.
- Company products must be in production and available to the public, with sufficient validation of value through a reasonable number of customer deployments.
- The company must have or should be working towards, a sustainable and scalable business model.
- Judges will be looking for companies with the potential to change the status quo at a regional level and ideally a global level.